X870D Feller Buncher
The X870D feller buncher is a powerful, efficient machine best suited to high production final felling in the world's most difficult and demanding forest conditions.
Powerful and extremely fuel efficient, the X870D is a high performance feller buncher equipped with ER technology and closed loop track drives for speed and response. The machine is well matched to highly skilled operators who demand machine performance at its extreme limits.
Operators will also appreciate the completely redesigned and enhanced cabin. The cab has been structurally reconfigured for improved visibility and now comes equipped with SkyVIEW and RearVIEW camera systems for new lines of sight.
- Tigercat FPT C87 engine with Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Hydraulic components are compartmentalized, separate from the engine and cooling system
See below related files that you can download.
- X870D/LX870D feller buncher brochure
- X870D/LX870D feller buncher brochure (3.68 Mb)
- X870D/LX870D feller buncher brochure (quick download) (991.90 Kb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)