The Tigercat LH822D harvester is a powerful, zero tail-swing carrier suited to steep terrain. The ER boom system is contributes to overall efficiency and reduces operator fatigue.Find a Dealer
The LH822D is a compact, powerful and stable leveling harvester. It is well suited to high performance in plantation thinning, selective felling in natural stands and final felling applications. Tight tuck boom geometry minimizes residual stand damage in thinning applications.
Purpose built for severe forest duty, the LH822D harvester offers performance and durability advantages over excavator conversions. The durable design and construction starts with the Tigercat-built forest duty undercarriage and large diameter swing bearing. The upper assembly is built on a thick, one-piece turntable. All weldments are fabricated from high quality steel to resistant impact.
The FH400 leveling undercarriage has long track frames, a wide stance carbody and super duty leveling components. It all leads to rock-solid stability, poise and operator comfort on steep slopes.
The combination of high horsepower and efficient harvester head optimized hydraulics provide the operator with responsive control, quick feed speed and powerful delimbing capability for high performance and productivity.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Super-duty Tigercat-built FH400 forestry undercarriage
- Extreme duty leveling system – massive pins and cylinders and thick steel plate throughout
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat
- Excellent access major components – far superior to competing zero tail-swing machines
See below related files that you can download.
- H822D/LH822D harvester brochure
- H822D/LH822D harvester brochure (8.43 Mb)
- H822D/LH822D harvester brochure (quick download) (1.33 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)