Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers are the gold standard for wheeled cut down machines. The 720G is a versatile all-around suited to a wide variety of felling duties from high cycle plantation thinning to saw timber final felling. Optimal weight distribution and machine balance provides excellent performance in larger wood. Speed, agility and clear sight lines allow the 720G to perform in thinning, pulpwood and biomass harvesting applications.
The structural quality and longevity of Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers means that the machines command higher resale values than competing brands — another reason to choose Tigercat for all your felling requirements.
Tigercat power. Tigercat support.
The G-series feller bunchers are Tigercat FPT Tier 2 or Tier 4f powered. Tier 4f conforms to the latest emissions standards in North America and Europe. With the Tier 2 engine configuration, Tigercat brings the benefits of Tigercat power and support to harvesting professionals around the world. Best of all, Tigercat FPT engines are fully supported by Tigercat and the Tigercat dealer network.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- WideRange® drive for quicker travel speeds and higher productivity
- High capacity cross-flow cooling – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Compartmentalized design and layout separates the cooling system, engine and hydraulic components
- Clear access to engine, hydraulic components, filters and other service points for painless maintenance routines
- 4-year/8,000 hour centre section warranty
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Oversize heat treated pins and high quality, well guarded cylinders
- Strength-to-weight optimized front frame and boom system
- Tigercat build quality for long life and high uptime
See below related files that you can download.
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (13.57 Mb)
- Drive-to-tree feller buncher brochure (quick download) (2.25 Mb)
- The truth about Tier 4
- The truth about Tier 4 (385.56 Kb)
News & Articles
Tigercat is continuing to evolve the G-series drive-to-tree feller bunchers with the introduction of an improved operator's cab.