The 5300 bunching saw boosts feller buncher productivity in smaller diameter plantation wood under 405 mm (16 in). It has greater accumulating capacity than the 5000 bunching saw but the added weight of the additional trees and extra steel in the structure means that the 5300 is only suited to the 87oC series track carriers. Tigercat bunching saws increase the productivity of the entire harvesting system while reducing cost per tonne. Feller buncher productivity and efficiency improves because more trees are cut per cycle, reducing unnecessary machine travel. Skidder productivity and efficiency improves because the bunches are large, well aligned and easy to pick up.
- Improves both feller buncher and skidder productivity by increasing number of cut stems per cycle and by laying down tight, parallel aligned skidder bunchers
- More cutting and less machine travel; the unique two-arm design allows more trees to be stored before stopping to dump the accumulated bunch
- Twin post design with offset pocket for excellent visibility
- Deep accumulating pocket places the load closer to the machine for improved stability
- Cushioned cylinders for long life
- Recessed saw blade and clever guarding reduce the throw angle and deflect chips downward, decreasing saw recovery time
See below related files that you can download.
News & Articles
Tigercat sold its first unit into Australia (also the first Tigercat machine sold outside of North America) to Kevin Morgan back in early 2000.
Attachment product manager, Duane Barlow, talks about Tigercat’s high capacity bunching saw line-up and the new 5300 bunching saw.
|WIDTH (metric)||1 765 mm|
|HEIGHT less skis (metric)||2 625 mm|
|DEPTH (metric)||1 655 mm|
|BASE WEIGHT (metric)||2 650 kg|
|FRONT OPENING (metric)||900 mm|
|BETWEEN SKIS (metric)||1 070 mm|
|SINGLE CUT CAPACITY (metric)||545 mm|
|ACCUMULATING AREA (metric)||0,62 m²|
|ACCUMULATING AREA, Including blade (metric)||0,74 m²|
|ACCUMULATING ARM||90 mm (3.5 in) bore|
|CLAMP ARM||90 mm (3.5 in) bore|
|30° WRIST||1-cylinder 127 mm (5 in) bore|
|340° WRIST||3-motor drive|
|DISC series 74||1 370 mm (54 in) diameter 1-piece|
|KERF (metric)||57 mm|